Introduce the techniques of aerials (Lyra and Silks), progressing towards skills and sequences while building strength and aerial awareness.
What Beginners Need to Know about Our Aerial Classes in Brisbane
Few types of exercise are more fun or challenging than aerial fitness. Amazingly simple to begin yet full of ways to push yourself even further, aerial workouts are great for those who enjoy having variety and opportunities to socialise. Read on to learn more about aerial classes in Brisbane from Polefitness Australia.
What to Expect from Aerial Classes in Brisbane
If you’ve never taken an aerials class before, it’s helpful to know a few things before you try out the silks and lyra for yourself. Here are some things to keep in mind that can help you avoid some common mistakes:
- It’s Best to Work with an Instructor: The key phrase here is ‘safety first.’ To avoid hurting yourself or others, you should always train with a qualified instructor.
- Loosen Up: You will be using your own body weight for resistance, but it’s important not to get too tense, or you’ll likely regret it the next day. A trainer can help you maintain your proper form.
- Get Comfortable: Jeans and tight clothing are verboten when it comes to aerials. Do yourself a favour and wear leggings, and take off any jewellery beforehand.
When you take an aerials class at Polefitness Australia, you’ll have the opportunity to receive quality instruction from one of our highly-trained, world-class instructors who will ensure you remain safe and comfortable at all times.
At Polefitness Australia, we believe that your workout doesn’t have to feel like ‘work’ at all. Check our current schedule to book your next aerials class in Brisbane, and prepare to have the most fun you’ve ever had while getting in shape.
Get Fit and Have Fun with Aerial Silk Classes in Brisbane
When it comes to working out, there are many ways to increase your heart rate and tone up your body. From distance running, walking, hitting the gym for weightlifting or group exercise classes, there is something for everyone.
If you’re tired of your traditional fitness routine, yearn to kick your workout up a notch and want to try something new, why not give Aerial silk classes a try? At Polefitness Australia, we offer fun and affordable aerial silk classes in Brisbane and private lessons for any experience level.
Benefits of Aerial Silk Lessons
Here are a few of the many benefits gleaned from an aerial silk class:
- Enhanced Self-Confidence: One way to build confidence and strengthen your core is to experience the sensual total body workout of Pole dancing.
- Improved Muscle Strength: An aerial silk fitness lesson can catapult your strength and vitality to a new level.
- Suitable for Everyone: You don’t have to be an acrobat or experienced pole dancer to enjoy the benefits of an aerial silk workout.
Pole dancing and aerial silk workouts train your body using strength-based core moves that enforce isometric contractions of the large muscle groups. These classes combine strength training movements utilising a pole, silk ties or a hoop/lyra along with balance moves.
Give us a call on 0434 612 199 and discover the magical world of aerial silk and pole dancing classes. Our personalised instructors are dedicated to making sure you have the best class experience while getting in shape.
Experience an Improved Workout with Aerial Hoop Classes in Brisbane
What if you could lift your entire body weight through the air, much like the acrobats you would see at the circus? Now imagine doing this and other moves on a weekly basis with a group of friendly faces cheering you on as you get into the best shape of your life. That is the magic of participating in fun and exciting aerial hoop classes in Brisbane.
At Polefitness Australia, we offer aerial hoop classes in Brisbane as well as private lessons that can change your body. Also, you will experience a positive mental outlook and increased physical strength exercise in a matter of weeks.
How will this benefit you? Are we talking about Aerial hoop or pole dancing here?
Our encouraging and experienced instructors offer private lessons or group classes that invite everyone to experience a group activity that is fun and exciting and accomplish the following:
- Boost Confidence: People who take aerial hoop training report increased confidence levels.
- Increased Flexibility: Aerial training creates added flexibility in the muscles and joints which helps make performing daily tasks a breeze.
- Weight Loss: Those who participate in the core-based strength movements of Aerial hoop lessons may shed excess pounds in the process.
- Increased Muscle Tone: Consistently performing aerial hoop movements can strengthen muscles and create an overall toned appearance.
Our team of helpful and knowledgeable instructors has years of experience in pole dancing, Pilates, Yoga, and Gymnastics to offer well-rounded aerial hoop classes in Brisbane geared at getting you in the best shape of your life.